Don’t expect more from a person than they are capable and you won’t be let down. Fully rely on God with all your heart for he is love, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Gal. 5:22). Man will always fall short of the glory of God because we are flawed. Dont rely on another for happiness that can only be found in Abba father. While man is full of sin, a lustful heart, greed, pride, and the ability to hurt one another God is love and always the same. He is our refuge. Fully rely on God in all things and you will be made whole.
Meal Planning Mondays are an experiment to see what works for my family. I like trying new recipes. I have too many pins on Pinterest that are not being utilized. This week I committ to making these recipes…Braised Short Ribs and Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes. These recipes will continue to be made ahead time and frozen. This also in honor of our church’s youth fundraiser dinner that I help cook for.
Braised Short Ribs
Adapted from Onceamonthmom.com
4 pounds beef short ribs (or 2 pounds short ribs and 2 pounds chuck roast, cut into chunks)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 large onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup red wine
1/3 cup ketchup
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 sprigs fresh thyme
Prep Day: Sprinkle salt and pepper over ribs. In…
View original post 305 more words
I love these. Im going to say the chocolate frangelico caramel mouse cake may be my favorite!
The best source of vitamins for hair loss and graying prevention and skin reproduction and to prevent cellular damage is deriven naturally through food and a healthy diet.
Biotin (a b-vitamin)- Lack of biotin leads to hair loss split ends and causes nails to become brittle and break. Biotin makes hair and skin healthy.
- Lentils (beans), carrots, nuts, berries, avocado, eggs, soybeans
Vitamin A– Aids in the production of sebum. Sebum is produced by hair follicles and makes hair healthy. It also aids in the reproduction of cells for healthy skin.
- carrots, fish oil, spinach, broccoli
Vitamin C– Healthy for hair and skin, prevents cellular damage, and boosts the immune system. It helps scalp circulation which helps the blood vessels that feed the hair follicules (thus creating healthy hair follicles).
- oranges, lemons, grapefruit, strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, blueberries, kale, swiss chard
Vitamin E– Makes hair healthy and shinny. Is also key in producing healthy skin cells.
- sweet potatoes, nuts, avocados, broccoli, leafy green vegetables
Bs– Good for scalp circulation. It keeps hair strong and full. It also creates the skins youthful elasticity.
B5– prevents hair loss and gray hair.
Omega 3s- Stops and prevents inflammation (which leads to cellular damage and cancer). Helps the body make new healthy cells.
- salmon, sardines, flax seed oil or ground flax seed, walnuts, sunflower seeds, almonds
Selenium– Prevents free-radical damage or cellular damage (preventing cancer).
- Wheat germ, salmon, tuna, garlic, Brazil nuts, eggs, brown rice
Iron– carries oxygen to the skin and hair follicles.
- lentils (beans), red meat, eggs, dark green vegetables, chicken, turkey, artichokes
Protein– Keeps hair strong. Hair is mostly protein. Protects and makes the skin healthy.
- lentils (beans), red meat, turkey, chicken, eggs
Omega 3s– Good for the scalp and keeps the scalp and hair hydrated. This prevents breakage and makes hair both shinny and healthy. Helps prevent inflammation(which leads to cancer) and makes skin healthy. It promotes cellular turnover or reproduction of cells.
- ground flax seed, fish oil, nuts, salmon
Selinium– contains cancer fighting antioxidants and prevents free radicals (cancer producing agents) from further cellular damage.
- garlic, Brazil nuts, eggs, brown rice
Protein– Hair is made of protein and needs protein to grow and stay healthy. Skin needs protein to make new healthy cells.
- meat, lentils, poultry
Beta Carotene– Your body turns this into vitamin A. Cells and hair need vitamin A to function properly.
- sweet potatoes, kale, carrots, turnip greens, butternut squash, collard greens
Vitamin D– Dairy (milk and yogurt) aid in hair strength and hair skin and nails growth. The good enzymes found in yogurt are good for digestive health.
- milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, dairy products
Lycopene– An antioxidant which is great for cellular damage prevention.
- Use an SPF of 30 or higher in the sun. Protect yourself from those harmful UV rays. They cause skin aging and wrinkles.
- Use retinoids on your skin as a regular regiment. Retinoids help produce collagen, clear up acne, unplug pores, and reduce lines and wrinkles
- Exercise increases blood circulation, boosts endorphins, and helps reduce stress and depression. This reduces wrinkles, and boosts the immune system for over-all good health.
- Get at least 8-9 hours of sleep. A well rested body can function better and improved the functioning of the immune system. It prevents rapid aging. Good sleep produces hormones that help in the production of collegian and helps the functioning of your cells.
- Enjoy life with a hobby or something that makes you happy. This promotes good health, healthy hair skin and nails by lessening acne, eczema, rosacea, and wrinkles. It aids in the good hormonal reproduction your body needs. Eat healthy, relax, and enjoy life.