Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance. For out of it will flow the springs of life. -Proverbs 4:23
Forgive yourself and your past debts [or others you have hurt]. Let God repay those you have hurt. We cannot repay others we have hurt. Resist the devil, repent, seek God’s forgiveness, forgive others and yourself. Peter asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother [others] when he sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered,”I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.”
- Exercise and eat healthy. This is good for both, husband and wife. Exercise keeps you fit so you can look good for your spouse. Eating healthy makes you feel good and makes you a happier wife. Both keep you looking younger longer.
- Keep a clean home. He works all day and shouldn’t have to come home to a messy home if you stay home. If you don’t stay home keep a cleaning plan so the two of you can work together to keep your home clean. If you have children give them chores and let them help out too.
- Laughter is medicine for the soul. Laughter heals. Enjoy one another and keep laughing. Watch a funny movie together, tell jokes, tickle and play with one another. Keep laughter in your marriage.
- Be his friend. When he leaves for work tell him to have a nice day. Give him a hug good-bye. When he comes home greet him with a smile and a hello. How was your day honey. Be sincere and listen to his response. He works all day to support your home. Respect him and make him feel good about coming home.
- If you stay home or get home before he does burn his favorite candles. Make your home smell good. It’s always inviting to walk into a cozy home that smells good. If you enjoy baking bake cookies. Cookies make a home smell yummy.
- Love him with all your heart. Don’t use sex as a weapon and don’t withhold sex from your spouse as punishment. This is damaging to a marriage.
- Dont nag at your husband. especially if he has to work over or if he’s a few minutes late. He doesn’t want to work late, but he surely wont want to come home if his wife is nagging as soon as he walks in the door.
- Give him praises often. Tell him he looks nice. At least once a day tell him something nice about him. Build him up and he will want to be a better husband and this will make you a happier wife.
- Have dinner ready and the table set before he walks in the door. Time spent at the table is priceless. Walking in the door to a home cooked meal makes a happy husband. If you work from home or are a homemaker this is easy. What if you work outside the home? Bring dinner home, and set the table when you get home. Do whatever works best for your family and lifestyle but make sure you sit together as a family for dinner. These moments build stronger relationships.
- Pray for your husband. Ask God to keep him from temptation of whatever sin is a challenge for him. Pray for his time spent at work and his health. Lift him up to the Lord and ask God to make him a good husband leader in your home.
This happens to so many. When being kind so many times it is easy to be seen as weak and sometimes taken advantage of. I love this ladys poetry.
Understanding and love will work
at times when condemnation or
accusations fail. This has been
my creed for quite some time; I
have seen it succeed time and again.
Yet, there are some who take
advantage of this, viewing it as
a vulnerability to their advantage.
How does one change one’e nature
to account for those whose hearts
The answer is that we don’t, but
rather leave them in the hands
of God, pray for their awakening
and continue to give the gift of
our love to those who are ready
Cute story! A must read!
When he had gone about three blocks, he met an elderly man. The man was sitting in the park just feeding some pigeons. The boy sat down next to him and opened his suitcase. He was about to take a drink from his root beer when he noticed that the man looked hungry, so he offered him a Twinkie.
The man gratefully accepted it and smiled at boy. His smile was so pleasant that the boy wanted to see it again, so he offered him a root beer.
Again, the man smiled at him. The boy was delighted! They sat there all afternoon eating and smiling, but they never said a word.
View original post 230 more words
He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain!’ and it does. And then the south wind blows, you say, ‘Its going to be hot.’ and it is. Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?” Luke 12:57-59
Man puts a lot of time into knowing the weather but puts less time into seeing the signs of Christ and his return.
I had a revelation today. Sometimes a revelation is meant for one person and other times its meant to be shared. I believe there are millions out there that this was meant to be shared.
Luke 12:47,48 reads; That servant who knows his master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
The relevance of this scripture can never be more true than when a person has survived a near death experience or of one who lives with chronic pain. He prepares those who have been through much and endure much tribulation with His daily word, a direct line of communication through prayer.
For those who seek God in times of need draw nearer to him and know him more. For that we are blessed. God in turn will use your experience to bless and grow other’s faith. This is where the ‘from everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded’ and ‘from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.’
To recieve God’s blessing stay in his word daily, use that open line of communication through prayer, and show his love through your actions with others.
Being offended is a choice.
“To keep a happy heart surround yourself with uplifting friends and healthy relationships. Don’t dwell in those that bring you down.”
To worship another is to do them an injustice. There is only one God. I love this.
No not bow before the unworthy.
There is only One deserving of
your devotion; all others have
feet of clay. Do not put them
on pedestals for surely they
will fall. You do them an injustice
when you give them undeserved
homage for they can never live up
to your expectations…such a heavy
burden you place upon them.
“Thou shalt have no other gods
The Creator is the Source of all.